Tacoma’s mini-horror con is back for a fourth strike! Avoid admission fees and show off your cosplay abilities at Stadium District’s spookiest post-Crypticon event.
A mini-horror con at your local comic shop is back for revenge! Third time’s the DEATH!!!
GUEST OF HONOR: Jackey Neyman Jones, who played Debbie in Manos: the Hands of Fate! Considered one of the worst movies of all time made famous by being featured on an episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000. Jackey can’t wait to come to Tacoma to meet fans of the movie and promote her new book available through our neighbor King’s Books, “Growing up with Manos: the Hands of Fate“.
- Friday Night Frights – host of local cult horror movie night at our historic Proctor district Blue Mouse Theater
- Michael Koehler – local artist who designed the event poster, check out his zine Discount Demon Deals at the shop!
- October Games – local game developer presenting a special demo of their new game project and also a new printing of their Horror Legends comic!
- Travis Bundy – local artist and 20th Talon of the CLAW, and co-founder of Creator’s Edge Press, will be selling his wares and giving out FREE graphic novels.
- Tacoma Ghost Tours – get schooled on the strangest tales of local hauntings and grab some of their spooky merch.
- Crypticon Seattle – special table hosted by a promotion team from Seattle’s ultimate horror con!
- VHS Swap hosted by local guerilla artist Funny Face House! Bring VHS or other stuff to swap.
Still adding details! Get in touch with Mike at Destiny City Comics if you’d like to get involved.